Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ladies..I need some advice about a girl?

I met a girl 5 days ago. We have hung out together everyday since we met, but we have not kissed, hugged, or even held hands. She has 3 kids. I myself don't have any, but I have a never about the same age as her kids. She invited me and my nephew to go with her and her kids to a movie. And next week she invited my nephew and I to a pizza place for kids. Does this sound like it could become a romantic relationship? Or just friends?Ladies..I need some advice about a girl?
If you really like that girl show her. Be curtios to her. Just take it slow for a little, then when the time is right ask her if she likes you as a friend or more than that. But I would wait a little bit because she has three kids and she might not still be over the guy she had the kids with, but for now relax have fun and enjoy yourself sooner or later she will tell you and if not ask her if she likes you more than friends. Be good to her treat her as if she is the only girl you would ever love. But don't go to far, just wait a little bit, if this is the right girl for you, you will know. Well I hope you really listen to my advice because I know what's like to be in love.Ladies..I need some advice about a girl?
it sounds like she wants your nephew more than you...give them space and let their forbidden love blossom.
She is checking you out, to see how you get along with her kids and viceversa. then, it would lead to a closer relationship. If you're good with them, would be a good plus for you.
she's testing you!!!!


how fast can you break-


how fast will you lose the patience with the kids


she wants to see if and when your behavior will change with them. if you really do like kids.


kids come first they have to accept you before the mom does understand?


so play your cards right honey.
I think it is quickly slipping into the friends category. If you like this girl you need to assert yourself ASAP. Ask her how she feels about the two of you. Does she see you as being freinds or maybe something else? Tell her how you feel. Hurry though.
if she is spending everyday with you it seems like it could develope into something... but, just take it slow. single mothers have to be careful about jumping into things beccause their kid's emotions are at stake too. if you try to move too quickly you might scare her off... good luck :)
Well, first off, she's braver than me for bringing you home to meet the kids in the first week. No offense, because I don't know you personally. I'm speaking from my own experience of my dating years. So, I say that if she's gone that far, then yes, this could lead to something romantic.
It's sounds like friends to me, or she is testing you.
It sounds like a friend thing, but you have to become friends first, before you become anything else.


Maybe she is checking you out to see how you and her children get along....
Why dont you give yourself the opportunity of being with a single girl? no kids, no baby-daddy drama and less headaches for you? there is so much involved with getting with a girl with kids! It's really up to you though...
It's too soon to tell which way it will go, but she's testing your ability stick around in light of her difficult situation. As for how she feels about the next step, ask her.
anything is possible, hang in there man.


know that before she chooses you she must know you will be compatible with her kids. how old are you both? Could be she's using you as a sort of father figure for her kids even though she currently has no interest to ultimately end up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment