Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'd like an advice about this dress?

i bought this dress but i don't like how to wear it. I'm afraid to be ridiculous.





Which look is better on me?


http://img17.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=robe1m.jpgI'd like an advice about this dress?
TROLL





2pt, tyI'd like an advice about this dress?
I f you are serious.....go for number 3. I see you are truly involved with fashion. If you want to be taken for a girl, you need more work. If you just like being a guy wearing dresses then you are fine.
You have obviously done this for attention


Its ridiculous, you need to learn to grow up.
i like the second one its a nice summer dress why cover it with a cardi it may still be abit chilly but we fashion forwards have to suffer for our fashion.
DUDE THAT DRESS LOOKS BAD ON ALL THREE PICS. TRY WEARING A WIG, AND SHAVING THEN WEAR THE 3RD PIC OR DON'T EVEN BOTHER.
1st choice
ROFL.





That's funny man but I would deff go with the 3rd there buddy.





Have fun.
i'm liking the third one!
the third one lol :)
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?Your Joking Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment