Saturday, December 19, 2009

Girls i need your advice about something!!! its reallly personal......?

please message me on yahoo. its the same as my name.


men i will block youGirls i need your advice about something!!! its reallly personal......?
Thanks but what is your question????Girls i need your advice about something!!! its reallly personal......?
Thanks for voting me as best answer! I hoped what we talked about helped you out. Let me know if it does...ok?

Report Abuse



this is my email readyhead42@yahoo.com im a woman so if you need to chat feel free
instant 2 points for the guys
What is your question? It sounds really personal, though. Well..I want to help so I think that I will e-mail you right away. Good luck with your answers!
Thanks for the points. If you need to talk I am here for you

No comments:

Post a Comment