Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need some help/advice about my Best Friend?

Ok heres the deal I really like this guy who is my ex boyfriend and i have been trying to get back w/ him! Well he likes my best friend and she knows how i feel about him. I know that he doesn;t feel the same way about me. But he asked her to our High School Prom and she kept saying she doesn't like him but today she called me today and asked if it was ok if she went w/ him. I just thought to myself NO it;s not but i wasn't going to tell her that. So how do i deal w/ my best friend going to prom w/ the one guy i truely like. How am i to act like its just fine and perfect w/ me??? Help anything helps ThanksI need some help/advice about my Best Friend?
I had a very similar situation happen to me and it ended up ruining me and my best friends relationship. We still don't talk to this day. It's kind of an unwritten rule that best friends don't date or 'go to proms' with their bf's ex boyfriends. You really need to tell her how you feel and even though he may not share those feelings for you it's something you need to find closure on. Your friend agreeing to do that is like a smack in your face. she's choosing her own good time over your feelings. Best friends are more important than guys and you really need to tell her how you feel. If she ends up going with him than ignore them best you can so it doesn't ruin your whole entire night. Good luck and sorry your in the situation. I know how you feelI need some help/advice about my Best Friend?
You can't. Its just going to eat you up inside if you don't tell her. I was the same way. I still em b/c my friend wants to date my ex bf again and she didn't want anyone to tell me. But in the end she told me. I don't like him anymore but it still hurts hearing her tell everyone except me. I think that you should just talk to your friend about it.
honestly its not ok. best friends and old boyfriends dont mix. if she was a true best friend and didnt like him no matter what she wouldnt go with him sorry. and you need to tell her exactly that and exactly how you feel. especially when she knows you dreamin that was you in her shoes!!!!!
you should of told her how you really felt about him, then let her decide what she was going to do. a real friend would say no, but only if you had told her that you still liked him!
  • lipstick stains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment