Saturday, December 19, 2009

Advice about a boyfriend?

Ok today my man and me have been together for 3 months!!! to some people that is no big deal, but for me it is because I usually never have long relationships. My boyfriend is a nice type of a guy... well his phone is lost so he is waiting on his new phone right? well he calls me from friends or at home... and he didnt call me all yesterday, and he finally called me today like at 8:45pm so I was kinda tripping because Im like the type of girl who wants alot of attention from her man u know? well My bestfriend from highschool use to kick it to him in highschool before we all knew eachother(I met my man this yr and her freshmen yr of highschool)and she is tryin to get him a job(I think to get close to him even if she has a man)and she is like really on gettin him to work where she is working and Im gettin really jealous and i tried talkin to him but than there is that we were friends before us u know? I personal think she flirts w/ him! ne ideas on what I should do besides talk to him?Advice about a boyfriend?
have your friends do some spying. friends are always there to watch your back and i bet they will have fun playing james bond for a day. see what your friends say. if they see anything suspicious, talk to him about it because now you have evidence. if he denies it, dump him, he's not worth your lies. if he tells you the truth, you guys have something special.Advice about a boyfriend?
lay your foot down. you are his woman, noone else should come before you. Tell him, he either shapes up, or gets out. Respect is earned. I have faith that you'll do the right thing, and wake him up.
Get a hold of your jealousy...it can destroy a relationship easily. If he is someone who can be lured away, he isn't a good match for you anyway...if he wants to be with you, then she's no threat.
For me I think 3 months is alot of time. Well I think you SHOULD talk to him about the girl and be honest with him, don't keep things from him. Or you could try talking to her.
i dont get it?
i had just about the same exact situation with my boyfriend! what i did was talked to him about it and let him know that it bothered me and he was very understanding but then again everyone is diff. He sounds liek a nice guy i say u should talk to him about it! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment