Friday, January 8, 2010

Want some advice about ?

If you found out that a guy like using Maxi Pads and or Tampons and also like wear panties. The tampon would be put up his a**Want some advice about ?
i dont see an issue.


we all have some wierd fantasies.





Want some advice about ?
go buy the guy some tampons and panties....it's really not a big deal. I wear panties ALL the time, and i've also inserted tampons before. They're fun to put in and leave for a couple of hours....but be sure to tell your friend that extracting them is not so easy!!!
What do you need advice about? It isn't as if this guys forte is affecting you at all. So what, you know something. It's like knowing the capital of India is New Dehli. Would that be cause for needing advice? I think what you're looking for is attention.
I would be a little shocked.... but I once I got over that, I would laugh my freaking head off. Really it wouldn't be any of my business tho, and I wouldn't really give a damn.
Tell him to shop online, Or suck it up and buy it himself...





Time to put his big girl panties on and deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment