Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about a guy who wont leave me alone?

ok, so my best friend went out with this one guy and when she moved away from the city i thought they had broken up...... after a month he came over to my house and asked me out so we went out for about two weeks, then gwen (my friend) calls and tells me that she's coming over to visit and turns out that this guy was hanging out with me when she arrived and i hadn't told him that she was coming so when he saw her at my door he got all nervous and after i greeted her she was so happy to see him and went over to him and said ';hey baby did you miss me'; and leened over to kiss him..... so they were still going out and i didn't have the guts to tell her that he was cheeting on her with her best friend (me) so i didn't and when she left i yelled at him and we were over. but he still keeps coming back saying that he's srry and stuff but i just don't wanna see him. How should i get him away from me? gwen is still with him.... should i tell her what happened? if yes how should i say it? HELP!!I need advice about a guy who wont leave me alone?
First:


When he calls next. (on the phone, not in person) tell him that you will NOT play this game with him.Tell him that If he doesn`t tell your friend himself, You, will tell her. He will be a Butthole, She will be angry, but if, she is your friend, it is right for her to know what a scumbag he is. YOU%26lt; be the friend. She may quit talking to you for awhile. BE her friend anyway. HE SOUNDS SCARY TO ME.. This is NOT normal behavior..





NEXT:





Quit answering the door to him, as well as the telephone. Cough up the money for caller id and screen your calls. Or get an answering machine and screen them. By the way, get a male relative or friend to put the answering message, on there.





You should also tell everyone else. Tell your parents, brothers, sisters, Pastor, Aunts, Uncles, friends, co-workers and anybody else who will listen. He is stalking you.. NOT GOOD!!!





Make sure you keep your doors locked at all times. Even if you are gonna be gone just to get the mail from the mailbox. LOCK the door. Lock the door, lock the door. Did I say Lock the door. I know it is a hassle.. But, it is better you be safe, than sorry.





Third:


If he doesn`t stop, and leave you alone, in a short time, you need to file a complaint with the police department and get a restraining order.. SERIOUSLY!!!





If he calls you, and keeps hammering at you , report it to the phone company and change your phone number.





Do not play with this man. This is NOT a game.. He makes me scared for YOU.. Avoid him at all costs.I need advice about a guy who wont leave me alone?
Yes tell her about it ASAP. Plus its like an un-written rule, you shouldnt date your best friends ex's in the first place.
I would quit seeing him if I were you, and I'd let your friend know the truth. Tell her how thought they were broken up. Obviously this guy is a total player! I wonder what other girls he was trying to hook up with while the GF was away! I've had this happen to me before, and while it hurt, I was glad to stay away from a dumb guy who thinks he is some player and date tons of girls and their friends at once. To get him to stay away from you... I'd quit taking his calls, quit inviting him over or letting him hang out with you... or better yet, find a nice guy who isn't into being a player.
I think you should tell your friend the truth if you care about her feelings. I think she would want to know if her boyfriend was cheating on her. I also suggest you tell him you never want to see him anymore.
ya give him a taste of his own medicin go on a date but have somew close to you who you could kiss and when on this date they show and say hi honey and kisses you and say see ya oh and bye the way how is 8th grade these days
ok...ive been in this situation before buh with a girl. i mean i was wit mah freinds grl when she didnt tell me they were done. neway, do wat i did, and tell da person whus tryin to play u and ya friend to f*c* off. i mean sho him no mercy at all. then tell ya friend wat happened and if shes a tru friend at all she'll understand. hopefully she'll get rid of da loser whu was playin u nd her.
3 words.





Temporary Restraining Order.
One thing, no matter what you should never date your friends ex's. But since you did, You should tell her asap. Just tell her that you thought she had broken up with him, and tell the guy that you want nothing to do with him, and if he still persist threaten to call the cops.
You need to find some other things to get involved in so that you are not thinking about someone like this.





Just don't talk to him any more if that helps any. If he comes to the door then don't answer. Don't say anything more to him.





Was he hoping that you would be a swinger about the whole thing? Then let him and his friends know that you are not into that kind of thing, to forget it, and do this if you really feel that strongly about it.
tell him you have an std
Next time, talk to your friends about dating their ex-bfs, as you see, things can change from one day to another in relationships and you want to make sure you dont screw up. Be honest wiht your friend about what happened. She may be mad at you for a while, but if she really values the frienship, she will come around. If you dont tel lher what happened, then can you live with the fact that you are a fake? That you are a lier? I dont think that is who you want to be. You seem to really care about your friend. So give her the respect she gives you back.


As for the guy, dont take his calls, ignore him completely and eventually he will give up. If he doesnt then he is sick and if you feel harassed, warn him your next step will be to file a complaint against him or get a restraining order.
  • beauty makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment