Friday, January 8, 2010

I Need Advice About My Boyfriend? PLEASE HELP!?

My boyfriend and I have will have been dating for 3 years next month. First of all he is lying to me about his age and he doesn't know that I know it (its only by one year). Second we hardly ever spend time together anymore. He claims it is because of the hours he works. He sometimes works 10-12 hours a day (so he says). But everytime I call his cellphone he doesn't answer or when I call his house his mother says he isn't home. Not to mention HE NEVER CALLS ME. On his days off he is always with his best friend. (The last movie we saw was When A Stranger Calls and that is probably about to be out on DVD soon). He either has to take him to work or do something for him. Am I wrong to be jealous or am I just hating. What should I do?I Need Advice About My Boyfriend? PLEASE HELP!?
Sounds to me like he might have found someone else and has lost interest in you, at this point you need to have a serious conversation with him about where the relationship is going. After that, you should then decide whether to try and work things out or move on. If a guy loves and cares for you, he would always keep the communication line open and actually pays attention to you as a person. When he is avoiding you like that, something is definitely wrong and you need to resolve this now as he is not worth wasting your life over, you need to tell him that if after 3 years; you and him can't see where you guys are going then it's time for each of you to go your separate ways.I Need Advice About My Boyfriend? PLEASE HELP!?
Glad to see that Betty Crocker is dating. I was a bit worried about her. Anyways, it doesn't seem like that he is too much into the relationship. I'd let him go.
Dump him. You deserve to be treated better than that. He is just not that into you.
I think this is a sad position for you. I don't know much about how that feeling is but If he ever call you or anything I think that is a sign I mean you can't be the guy in the relationship!! I mean its ok to feel kinda ignored he could at least call but idk well hope I helped


~*~Stacey~*~
he basically telling you in so many ways he doesn't have the time or want to be with you because he spends it with some one else and the last time he toom you out was when a stranger calls came out plz do yourself a favor and get over him cuz he is with some one else its all betta 4 u
Sweetie, he is not a good boyfriend at all. You deserve a guy who will be honest with you. Lying about his age is a HUGE lie and I would never be able to trust my boyfriend about anything if I knew that he lied about his age. You also deserve a guy who can spend time with you when he has the time. He can spend time with his friend too, but should make time for you too! You deserve better girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment