Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about older guys that like me!!!!?

ok yall here is my problem.......there r 2 i6 yrs. olds that both like me..... one lives near me and the other lives in covington.....but the one who lives in covington talks 2 me all the time.....but the one that lives near me only talks to me like 2ce a weekI need advice about older guys that like me!!!!?
Wait, wait. What's the problem? Where they live or how often they talk to you? Because I honestly don't see any problemsI need advice about older guys that like me!!!!?
you find their carector good or bad
There is no harm going casual datings with these guys to decide which suits your personality/character to ensure that the relationship works.
I dunno what to tell you. Try and talk to them. I don't know. I have no idea. Cuz right now this confuses me. What are you trying to ask???
there is nothing wrong in dating older men ..in your case i advice to try two of them before making ur choice
what is the question my dear ?
move here to london and chat with me,, sure tht will cheer you up
forget tham both and start studying
do not get confuse, make a choice for one u like most be happy

No comments:

Post a Comment