Friday, January 8, 2010

Question and advice about...miscarriage??

Ok...me and my bf are trying to get pregnant...Ive had a lot of symptoms like headaches, I am exptreamly tired...nausea...and stuff like that...I tell him it is too soon to feel anything and I havent tested because it is too soon. I havent had implantation bleeding...or at least I dont think I have and I should get my period for another 2-3 weeks...yesterday...I started having cramps...my lower back really hurts...today: Cramps are still there and now it hurts all around my waist...I dont know what it could be...help??Question and advice about...miscarriage??
You really are too early to tell, and too early for any of your symptoms to be pregnancy related. You will need to wait the 2-3 weeks to find out if you are pregnant. Normally, women ovulate 2 weeks before they have their period so I would think that your are at your best to get pregnant now or in the next couple days.Question and advice about...miscarriage??
Wait til you miss your period and test. Unless you can get a doctor to do a blood test and you can find out sooner.
You will have to wait until u miss a period, because if your period isn't due for another 2-3 weeks then u would of just now got pregnant. Wait until u missed a period and test, or 10-14 days after ovulation u can go to the Dr and have a blood test done.
Don't think the worst. You're stressing yourself out which could be really bad all around. It could cause the cramping and/or cause your period to be late when in fact you aren't pregnant. I personally think it is too early to test. But if it will make your bf happy, go ahead and take one. It can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment