Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about my relationship?

i'm trying to help my mom right now and my new boyfriend is drinking and being mean to me he is throwing up my exboyfrinds and trying to make me feel bad for himI need advice about my relationship?
get rid of the boyfriend. It sounds as if he has issues with drinking and perhaps several other things as well. Help your mom and help yourself as well by getting rid of someone that doesn't treat you very nicely....good luckI need advice about my relationship?
Girl, the fact that he's trying to make you feel bad for him and throwing a hissy fit means that he's trying to manipulate you. You have to trust me when I say that this boy is dangerous and he might hurt you or your mom. He's being verbally abusive and he's acting like a little kid. He's a dangerous person and you need to get rid of him before he hurts someone. Please listen to me. I've been there before and I'd do anything to prevent that from happening again.
This is a serious situation because the person who is drinking is not in control of himself. The booze is controlling him. So in effect, you are having a relationship with the booze, not the man. This can go on for a long long time, years or decades until the person quit boozing, or they may never quit. That's why my advice is not to have a relationship with anyone who is addicted to booze. Wait until they sober up. Good luck.
Go help your mom and dont feel bad about it. If this is a normal behavior for him to be drinking and acting distruptive. . .then I would consider some major chances in your relationship. Do not feel bad about him drinking. He can make his own decisions. When he sobers up talk about you and him. Drinking is a bad habit that could easily ruin a relationship.
look if he drinks u dont needto be with him anyway andif hes throwing things in your face break up wit him he will learn hi lesson
if hes hurting you and drinking you should break up with him before he really does damage to you. good luck
  • beauty makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment