Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about a guy i like that i work with please?

theres a guy that i like at work,we used to go to school together,like i was a freshman and he was a senior or junior,we had the same class together but he didnt remember me but i remember him,we didnt talk at all back then and 3-4 yrs later im working with him,anyways,at work he acts real goofy and hugs me alot and stuff.i think 2 weekends ago he was a bit drunk,he kept on humping me in my back and hugging me too tight and kissed me on my forehead but said it was gross cuz i had sweat on it.but the next day he hugged me but not as much,i know he hugs quite a few ppl,like he flirts with girls around work sometimes he used to alot but not as much and he talks to me more.but yeah and next week,me him my friend and her friend are suppose to go to the movies to see the omen.but what should i do? and do u think he likes me cuz he does that stuff to me like hugs me?? and tomorrow i work with him and yeah,my friend asked 4 me to go w/ him to the movies and stuff but please i need advice pleasI need advice about a guy i like that i work with please?
I would not take too much into this. It sounds like he just likes to have a good time with all girls. Why dont you try and start flirting a little with him.I need advice about a guy i like that i work with please?
Ask him if he'd like to focus all that hugging energy on one girl.
You slept through the class about run-on sentences, didn't you
Ask him if he likes you cause alot of guys hug girls and that sends mixed emotions.
my love-


he most likley has some secret feelings for you! so when you go to the movies why don't you just be your self and show him who you can really be! k have a good time and work it GIRL!!! MUAH!





-lyndz

No comments:

Post a Comment