Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice about weed. please help..?

this is about me and my boyfriend that i care so much about. please give me your honest opinion:


last night he came over and we got into the beer and started talking. we were listening to come really chill songs and it reminded me when we were baked. i told him that i felt we were closer while baked. he agreed. i also told him i want to do it again with him. he said he wanted to also. but today, now that he is sober, he said no and that is isnt going to unless i say yes. but i want to and he quit.. so i dont want him to get back on it. cuz if you do drugs a lot, then stop, then do it again, that first time you are going to get a really good high and im scared he will want to continue if that happens.he has been off weed for a month now, just for me. i dont want to be the cause of him starting again, yet i would like to experience the feeling a few more times. i know this is greedy of me and a bad thing.


what do i do??


please help me.Advice about weed. please help..?
if an illegal drug is what makes you guys feel close. there is a problem.Advice about weed. please help..?
If I were you, I would ask myself why I even smoke weed to begin with.


It seems to me like your boyfriend is the only one who wants to make his life better by avoiding drugs.





As for you, my advice is to do whatever it takes to get your mind off weed. You're not doing yourself any good.





I can't get any more honest than that.
You need to realize that what you think you know is just a doped up fiction. If you want to be close than quit drugs all together. That includes alcohol the most widely used and abused drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment