Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about this friend?

well we were going to go to a music festival and planned on sneaking in. Now when we get there it was immpossible to sneak in through the gate like we had planned. So I said we should jump the fence to sneak in. But my friend was like no I dont really want to. Then I tried convincing him but we just ended up going home. Why would he not want to jump the fence with me?I need advice about this friend?
because you guys might be friends but he has smarts if u look at the consiquences you could get caught and whatevere party it is you could even go to jailI need advice about this friend?
Because maybe he was afraid of getting in a lot of trouble and no offence but you shouldn't pressure your friend into doing stuff like that.
Your friend was listening to his gut. PLAN ';A'; got scrapped, so, he took that as an omen that PLAN ';B'; would've got you busted.


You should thank your friend for attempting PLAN ';A'; with you. He's a pretty good friend.
Because he decided it was wrong?
Because he didnt want anything to go wrong and get himself into trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment