Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice about my friend please?

am in a difficult spot: I dont like my best friend anymore. We have been friends since we were 9 and now we are 26. But I think she or I has changed





Keep in mind we are 26 and she isnt working or in school. She lives with her mom who just filed bankruptcy and cries eevryday about money.





All my friend cares about is guys and partying. She brags about how many shots she can do.





And as much as I hate it I think her hygiene is horrible. She always has bad breath and she borrowed my mouthwash when she had her own! When she drinks its disgusting to see how she acts.





I dont think she is trying to find work and she's not interested in school. She says she wants to help her mom but then she goes on dates.





And when a guy is digging me and not her it pisses her off.





I am so disaapointed in her. I dont know what to do about our friendship because we have known eachother so long. We are grown women and her mentaility is still 9th grade!





What should I do?





And I know this is thr wrong section for this but I'm not getting good answers elsewhereAdvice about my friend please?
Your friend has taken the wrong way in life and she sounds like she's tring to drag you with her!Tell her you've been friends for a long time but her life is not going in the right tract and yours is.If she wants to remain friends she must become a productive person again,otherwise your moving on with your life!Advice about my friend please?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
  • beauty makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment