Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice about a ';freedom'; agreement with my mom. PLEASEE HELLLP?

I'm 14 and i'm having a huge problem with the freedom that my moms giving me all of a sudden. All summer long i was hanging out with my boyfriend and that never bothered her until we went on vacation and we were caught having sex [i know that sounds bad]. That was about a month ago that we were caught. Now every things back to normal and were aloud to hang out alone and stuff, its just now that school's started my mom doesn't want to let me go anywhere and her only excuse of why she wants me to stay home is that she wants me to be home for a day or two. what is some kind of agreement that me %26amp; her can come up with so that she might let me go places more often? For instance if i do all my homework before i leave and have it sitting there for her to look at then i would be aloud to go somewhere that day.Advice about a ';freedom'; agreement with my mom. PLEASEE HELLLP?
Just tell your mom your more responsible now.

No comments:

Post a Comment